OPERATIONS AND INSTALLATION MANAGER
Automatic Rain Ltd. is a growing business, located in Bradford. We specialize in irrigation installation and maintenance services for commercial and residential properties from Toronto to Barrie. Our pride of service and commitment to customers has been the key to our 15 years of success.
We are looking to add a year-round Operations and Installation Manager to our expanding team.
As the Operations and Installation Manager you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Irrigation Technicians, ensuring efficiency targets are met while maintaining Automatic Rain’s client-focused high service standards.
Strong work ethic, problem solving, and time management are critical to this role. Finally, as a representative of the company a professional attitude with a commitment to client-based service is essential.
Position Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage irrigation team members and equipment across multiple job sites.
- Daily site visits to teams in field.
- Maintain organization system of equipment and documentation related to work being completed by team members.
- Promote and encourage team motivation and moral.
- Assist scheduling services.
- Assist with inquires office team may encounter relating to accurate invoicing of clients.
- Submit receipts to accounts payable for processing.
- Ensure compliance of company policies and procedures.
- Effectively communicate with team members.
- Incident investigation and reporting.
- Problem solving issues that arise throughout day.
- Diploma in Management or Landscape related field. Work experience will be considered in place of held education.
- Irrigation Experience, 2+ years.
- Management Experience, 2+ years.
- Working knowledge of irrigation system operation.
- Working repair knowledge of irrigation system parts.
- Valid “G” class drivers license, with clean abstract.
- Fluent in English, written and verbal.
What We Offer You
- Salary compensation based on experience. $55, 000 – $65, 000.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses at end of season.
- A safe, inclusive, and respectful work environment.
- Professional uniform shirts at no cost.
- Mentorship and the ability to grow within the company.
- Direct Deposit.
- Flexible work schedule during non-peak periods.
- Assigned company vehicle.
Please forward resumes to ContactUs@autorain.ca
At this time, we would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.