Automatic Rain Ltd. is a growing business, located in Bradford. We specialize in irrigation installation and maintenance services for commercial and residential properties from Toronto to Barrie. Our pride of service and commitment to customers has been the key to our 15 years of success.
The winning candidate will bring a positive attitude, work ethic, and willingness to learn.
We are prepared to train the right candidate.
You will work both independently and with team members on daily operations. This will include, but not limited to; ground area preparation for installation services as well as landscape and garden maintenance.
The ability to take direction from management in completing tasks relating to client specifications is indispensable. Finally, as a representative of the company a professional attitude with a commitment to client-based service is essential.
What We Offer You
- Competitive hourly compensation based on experience. $16.00 – 18.00/hr .
- A safe, inclusive, and respectful work environment.
- Professional uniform shirts at no cost.
- No collections from clients.
- Mentorship and the ability to grow within the company.
- Direct Deposit.
- Safety-shoe allowance after completed probation period.
- Flexible work schedule during non-peak periods.
- No experience necessary.
- Transferrable skills will be taken into consideration.
- Valid “G” drivers license, with clean abstract .
Advantageous Skills Towards Position
- 1+ years in the landscape industry.
- Working knowledge of related tools and equipment.
- Follow and provide written and verbal instruction.
- COVID-19 safe work practices in place to protect staff and clients.
- Work duties will primarily be completed outdoors. Team member will experience regular exposure to all varying elements and temperatures.
- Safety-shoes required.
- Seasonal position. Beginning of April to mid-December, dependant on weather conditions.
Please forward resumes to ContactUs@autorain.ca
At this time, we would like to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.